Position PLC programmer, Programmer of control systems, Engineer of control systems
Offered salary (gross): by agreement
Type of employment: Full-time
Start date: immediately
Place of work: Republic of Slovakia
The work includes:
- Developing, simulating, implementing and testing control programs for PLC devices
- Setting up PLC devices when changing production
- Creating technological process visualizations using specialized software
- Diagnosing faults and their elimination with an emphasis on minimizing downtime
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation for programs
- Participation in the commissioning of PLC devices.
- High school diploma or university degree I. or II. degree
Additional requirements for the applicant:
- Valid professional qualification in electrical engineering (min. § 22 Electrical engineering)
- Knowledge of SIMATIC S7 + TIA software, WinCC
- Knowledge of a foreign language EN
If you're interested in the position, please send your job application along with your resume and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll contact you afterwards.
In the job application, do not forget to include the following text "In accordance with the provision of § 7 of Act No. 428/2002 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data, as amended, I declare that all the data that I provided in the job application and in my CV provided to HM Industrial Solution s.r.o. voluntarily and are true. At the same time, I agree to the recording and processing of the data provided by HM Industrial Solution s.r.o. for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the implementation of the selection process for the job position I am applying for. This consent is may be revoked at any time by written request."